Sunday, April 13, 2014

Do Try This at Home

I was sitting in the local Wing House with a good friend the other day.  We were talking business and wondering why they can't find any pretty girls to hire anymore.  That led to talk of the waitresses that are so sorry you wouldn't want them even if they were pretty and that led to talk about figuring out women in general.

Ya.  I know.






Anyway, he tells me that the other day after work,  he complimented his wife's appearance and she snapped back at him with something to the effect that he just gave her the compliment to get in her pants.  (High maintenance doesn't necessarily involve class).

He calmly replied, "No, I said that because you look nice today" and she told him that all  he ever thinks about is getting in her pants so she knows that's the only reason he'd tell her that she looks nice.

He looked her right in the eyes and softly said " I do admit that I  used to think that way but, honestly, after several years of living with a nagging bitch, a man begins to lose interest."

He said her jaw about hit the floor, she retreated to the bedroom, came back out in a see-through nightie and proceeded to wear him out into the wee hours of the morning.





I wish he was our Secretary of State.

No comments: