Sunday, November 17, 2013

Better Late Than Never




I had planned to post this for the opening day of General Gun Season but just plain forgot.   I always liked Calvin and Hobbes and this is one of my favorites.  The site where I got it was touting it as some masterful denunciation of hunting.  I never saw it as anything but more of Calvin's uninhibited imagination.  People see what they want to see.  Calvin did the same thing with politicians, TV commercials and a whole lot of other things.   Heck, the deer know we are out there.  Frank didn't suspect a thing.

Maybe I just like it because Frank looks like a certain foul-mouthed, abusive, egotistical liberal that, for a short time, ran a company that I worked for back in the mid-1990s. 

Either way, its funny.  Funnier on opening day but still funny. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

obamacare subsidiary contractors?